Learn to Row Program
This program is designed for both men and women who are new to rowing with emphasis on teaching good rowing technique, enabling you to advance in the sport, quickly and safely.
- coaches and use of modern equipment
- 3 consecutive weekly classes, 1 x 2 hours; 2 x 90 minutes, with same coach and crew members
- personalised instruction in fours
- comprehensive information handbook and Going Rowing Certificate on completion
- unlimited use of Y Rowing Centre gym and rowing ergos (during opening hours)
PLUS as bonus – purchase an A-Squad Card at discounted price.
Saturdays – 3rd, 10th and 17th at 9.30am
– 17th, 25th and 3rd March at 9.30am
Sundays – 11th, 18th and 25th at 9.30am FULL
– 18th, 25th and 4th March at 9.30am
Wednesdays – 14th, 21st and 28th at 6.30pm
– 21st, 28th and 7th March at 6.30pm
Intensive program: Tuesday 13th, Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th at 6.30pm
$131 per person
Group Booking Options: If you would like to grab some friends/family/work colleagues and form your own group of four, you may contact us and we can arrange times and dates to suit.
New classes start regularly throughout the year. Please register your interest, making sure to include your full name, age and contact phone number, and we will contact you with the details of the next class vacancy.
Want to try rowing before you sign up to a set of classes? Come along to our Come & Try for a sample of the sport.
Contact us or call (03) 9592 2147