Did you row at school/university/club? Are you keen to get back into a boat? It’s like riding a bike, you never forget how to do it.
Come and join our friendly squad
- We are flexible. We train and compete in regattas, around our busy work and social lives!
- We have a squad of easy going and like-minded women.
- We train in various crew combinations and boats, so there is no need to commit to one crew.
- Once you become a member you can train on and off the water at any time, on your own or with whomever you can convince to come with you!
Do as much or as little as you want.
Don’t panic if it has been a while since you’ve been in a boat; many of our members have come back to rowing after years away from the sport.
Come and have a free session with us. Get back into a boat and you will remember why you love the sport and wonder why you stopped.
Contact us to arrange a convenient time.
Current Squad Training Sessions
- Monday 6.00 am Water session
- Tuesday 6.00 pm Weights/Circuit
- Thursday 6.00 am Water Session
- Saturday 7.00 am – 9.30 am Water Session
Please arrive 15 min earlier so we can begin the session on time.
In recent years we have raced at the Australian National Championships. Watch our winning race in 2015: